Location: Burlington, Ontario
ABELSoft Inc. a dynamic and growth-oriented developer and marketer of medical and dental software have an immediate requirement for an Inside Sales Associate in our Burlington office. The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of areas including:
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong telephone skills with an ability to sell software and associated services by phone is a must
- Dental / medical office software sales experience will be a strong asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required
- Self-motivated and a quick learner, with a keen eye for details
- Working knowledge and experience using the most current Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and contact management software
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good typing skills will be an asset
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Closing new sales and upgrading existing customers
- Speaking with prospects (dental and medical offices)
- Generate proposals and follow through to close
- Closing sales to new and existing customers including financial arrangements
- Scheduling of installation and training for new and existing customers
- Sale of training hours, software licenses and other services to existing customers
- Maintain accurate records with regard to contracts and agreements in customer and sales databases
ABELSoft Inc. provides a generous compensation plan and comprehensive benefits. If you thrive on challenge, enjoy a dynamic team-based environment and have a passion for quality, customer service and professional growth, please forward or fax your resume, indicating your compensation requirements, in confidence to:
Based upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
Upon qualification, dental, extended medical, disability and life insurance plans are available.
If you thrive on challenge, enjoy a dynamic team-based environment, are a self-motivated achiever who can produce consistent and reliable results on demanding schedules and you meet the qualifications below, please forward or fax your resume, indicating your compensation requirements, in confidence to:
3310 South Service Road
Burlington ON, L7N 3M6
Fax: (905) 333-3426
Diversity and equality are the foundation of all of our employment practices.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone inquiries please. All applications will be held in confidence.